Our Thanks to Pepper Pike Councilman Scott Newel for sharing the video he recorded at the event. Please use the following link to watch this video.
CANDIDATES & ISSUES FORUM
Thursday, October 19, 2023
7 p.m. to 9 p.m. ‒ Brady Middle School (cafeteria)
(Located on Gail Allison Drive off Chagrin Boulevard at the rear of the Orange School Campus)
Sponsored by the Pepper Pike Civic League • Open to all residents
“Promoting Good Citizenship Since 1957”
The Forum is an excellent opportunity for voters to meet, hear, and question candidates for elected office. Encourage your family and friends to attend!!!
- Pepper Pike Civic League ‒ Welcome, introduction Trustees, brief update on the League’s activities.
- Candidates ‒ Candidates for the following elected offices have been invited to make brief presentations concerning their candidacy:
- Pepper Pike Mayor
- Pepper Pike City Council (5 candidates)
- Orange School Board (2 candidates)
- Issues – Proponents and Opponents of the following issues have been invited to make presentations.
- Community Issue 11: Orange School District Levy
- Community Issue 65: Pepper Pike Trail Referendum
- State Issue 1: Reproductive Rights
- State Issue 2 : Cannabis Legalization/Regulation
- County Issue 5: Tri-C Levy
Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Polls are open from 6:30 A.M. to 7:30 PM
Check the website at www.boe.cuyahogacounty.us or call 216-443-3100